November 27, 2013

Fun Wedding Cake Ideas

From our wedding last year {CLICK HERE to see more wedding posts}, I am still signed up to rather a large amount of wedding inspiration websites and newsletters. For the most part I tend to delete each one that I get, but this one in particular caught my eye as each of the cakes below could be used at any celebration, not just for a wedding.

And aren't these idea's lovely! 

And I had to throw in some photographs of our yummy wedding cake too, as well as our cupcakes and candy bar...just for fun <3




{Found on GreenWeddingShoes, original content by BHLDN}
Our wedding photographs below were taken by the talented Jacki Bruniquel:

What's your favourite flavour of cake or cupcakes? 

I have to say that for me, vanilla and redvelvet will always take the cake <3