May 2, 2012

Our Wedding Mood Board...

I've found a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest (you can follow my boards here) and thought I'd pop a few of them together to give you a little idea. I think a lot of people are quoting Pinterest as the source of their images, which isn't actually correct (I read a rather interesting blog post a little while ago which stated that whatever content is uploaded onto Pinterest becomes the property of Pinterest itself...a little scary really! So if you are uploading images that you have taken yourself, try and put a watermark on your photo's and attach a link back to your site! And if you are using images from Pinterest on your blog/facebook/twitter account, try and link it back to the oringinal artist, it's the polite thing to do!).

Anyway, here is a little mood board filled with prettiness and inspiration.
Enjoy!

xxx


Sources: