October 9, 2011

Market Haul...

On a recent trip to the beach (we swopped sun, sea & sand and for rain, wind and mud) and when the weather had improved slightly, my friend Odette and I headed for the lovely I Heart Market in Durban, which has made the Moses Madiba Stadium it's new home. 

And a trip to the market is never complete without a couple of purchases...


Don't you just love these pegs! Wrapping gifts will never be the same again! The lovely Vanessa at Little Mud Hut Designs also makes magnets, tags, bunting, gift bags and lots lots more, click here to check out her facebook page for more information on where you can get your hands on these goodies


Aren't these little ring holders just so pretty...I had stop myself from buying all of them!

 Up at the Top, Pottery and Mosaic Studio.
 Eleanor Gillitt: upatthetop@gmail.com
35 Laughton Avenue, Glenashley, Durban,


These are my second and third pair of earrings from Sophia Baskin, all made by her from gorgeous pieces of material!
Email her at sophiabasckin@gmail.com for more info ♥


Odette surprised me with this pretty pair of rose earrings :)
Click here to check out the website with all the other goodies to buy!