October 4, 2011

I ♥ Market *October*


After resigning from my job (yes, some of you may be wondering as to my mental state as I had only been there for a month...let's just say, I would have completely lost all sense of normality had I stayed there) I thought it about time for a trip to the sea. And a trip to the north coast sea is never complete without a stop at the I Heart Market. I Heart Market happens once a month, where fabulously talented people gather to sell all sorts of lovely things. Here are just a few of the stalls at this months gathering:



omnomnom deliciousness



Up at the Top, Pottery and Mosaic Studio.
 Eleanor Gillitt: upatthetop@gmail.com
35 Laughton Avenue, Glenashley, Durban,


Freshly Found...vintage refreshed
Denise Kiggan: denise@freshlyfound.com





Vanessa: vanessa.matthews@telkomsa.net
To visit their Facebook page, click here


Sophia Basckin...I just had to treat myself...with another 2 pairs of her gorgeous earrings!
Email her at sophiabasckin@gmail.com for more info ♥