July 19, 2011

Clarins *Instant Light*

My mom is getting married on Sunday! It's all a bit chaotic on this end with last minute preparations and such, so to relax, I took my mom make-up shopping. Shopping in general, is the least relaxing thing according to my mom, who is the sweetest, most unfussy person that I know. Un-like me...but if I am going to be doing her makeup for her big day, we needs some exciting products. This was the first purchase...


What an amazing product...but at R360 a pop, it should be! Definitely not something to buy if you're on a tight budget (lucky for me my mom and I have similar colouring, so I will be *borrowing* this often!).

What it says on the box:

"In one quick stroke, this hydrating complexion perfector helps disguise shadowy area's by illuminating the eye are and smoothing facial features. Oat extract offers a skin tightening benefit, helping diminish signs of fatigue"

Who doesn't need a bit of "diminishing" and "perfecting" hey? It really does hide under eye bag's and dark circles and also contains light reflecting particles which work wonders when camera's are involved! Will be posting some pictures of how it looks when applied soon...