October 19, 2011

A little more Catrice



Infinite Matt Foundation


I have been most pleasantly surprised with this foundation (not to mention the entire range of Catrice products I have used so far!). This foundation, which is oil free, has long outlasted even my Clarins Everlasting Foundation (review to follow soon!). Whereas the Clarins left my skin looking shiny in only an hour, the Catrice really did keep my skin matt all day long. The bottle has the following to say:
"Oil-free make-up with long lasting matt-effect. Hydrating and with light reflecting pigments it creates an even, fresh complexion and leaves skin feeling soft."
I am super impressed with it, and give this a 5/5

The Infinite Matt Foundation comes in 6 shades, this one is #030 Apricot Beige (not the hugest range of shades). 
Find it at your nearest Dischem for R79.95

Absolute Eye Colour Quad #040 Never Let Me Go!


Having used a few of these eye shadows before I was very keen to add to my growing collection. And these little babies did not disappoint. The eye shadows are highly pigmented and long lasting. You do have to layer them quite a lot in order to build up colour, but I love the consistency of them, and how easy they are to blend. This quad makes a very nice smoky eye, while the top too colours are perfect for day wear.
Find it at your local dischem for R59.95

Kohl Kajal #100 Name it as you like! 


This is the second kohl eye liner that I have in the Catrice range, and probably one of my favourite brands for eye liner so far. Rimmel and Bourgois used to be at the top of my list, but I must say they are being quickly over taken :) This kohl liner is long lasting, and very easy to use. As with most kohl pencils, they are much easier to blend and are a lot more forgiving than other pencils. This colour is great for adding definition to a smoky eye, without being too overpowering as pure black can be sometimes. And for only R24.99, I think very soon I will have the entire collection!