September 8, 2011

Catrice Eye Shadow...

Yay! I am currently at 79 followers! Only 21 to go :) please help me get there ladies (& gents!). All you have to do is follow this blog (click here) and like my facebook group, leave me a comment with your name and email (and what kind of blog posts you enjoy reading) and you could win some really cool prizes! Easy peasy lemon squeezy...click here for more info!
Now, on with the review!


These single eyeshadows are perfect for any look. They blend easily and are highly pigmented. The lightest colour (#090 Bring me Frosted) is the perfect highlighter, while the darkest in the picture above (#350 Starlight Espresso) is great for a smokey eye. The only downside is that I had to really layer on the dark colour to get it to show up, while the light colour showed up perfectly. But for only R39.99 each, I think we can all afford to layer and layer and layer! :) I give these baby's a 5/5!! You cab find the full range of Catrice products at Dischem.