August 11, 2011

Maybelline *The Colossal* Volum' Express Mascara

For years and years I have turned my nose up at Maybelline, mostly due to the fact that at Dischem and Clicks its always the Maybelline shelves that look bare and in a horrible state (maybe thats because they have such bright light bulbs lighting them up that it ruins all the makeup!). Anyway, I thought I would make this purchase as I was in need of a new mascara and didn't have too much cash lying around :)

And I have to say...it's *AMAZING!!!!*. One of the best mascara's I have ever used! I so definitely am eating my words. Goodness me! It out performs every single of one of my mascara's...even my Dior *DiorShow* which I spent a small fortune on, and even my MAC *Plushlash*. Now don't I feel silly...


It plumps, lengthens, curls, volumises and lifts all in one stroke. It's the perfect mascara! And for only R99 a pop, a definite must have!