April 23, 2013

{Cute Kitties} Sharon Montrose

Seriously?! I don't even have words for the amount of cuteness in each and every one of these photographs, and these are just the kitties...there are lions and tigers and bears oh my!

I LOVE MY JOB.

I’VE HAD THE SAME BEST FRIEND FOR 26 YEARS.

I GOOGLE EVERYTHING.

I’M ALWAYS COLD.

I RIDE MY BIKE.



"Melding her passion for photography with her love of animals, Sharon Montrose's definitive photographic style has made her one of the most sought-after commercial photographers specializing in animals for over a decade. In addition to eleven published photography books to her credit, Sharon shoots for some of the world’s foremost pet industry brands. Her animal series photographs are part of numerous public and private collections, including The Sir Elton John Photography Collection and have been awarded recognition by Communication Arts, Photo District News, The Art of Photography, Hey, Hot Shot!, and the International Photography Awards."


Sharon sells an incredible collection of prints through her online store {The Animal Print Shop} and I want each and every single one. See more about Sharon here.