January 23, 2013

Our Wedding {flowers}

Here are the flowers that I/we chose for our wedding in September last year. I didn't want anything over the top, but opted for simple and pretty, with a little bit of a farm feel thrown in.
I had two wonderful local Creighton ladies help me with the flowers (as well as all the 
 and arranging), Gail & Rene, you ladies are just the bees knees!

The flowers all came from Midlands Flower Hub (at Southgate Mall in Pietermaritzburg). Cathy was wonderful to work with and really helped make the rose choices easy peasy!

I had begged, borrowed and scavenged loads and loads of glass bottles for the flowers (anything and everything from All gold bottles, to salt and pepper grinders, to vases and wine bottles!) and I was so very happy with how it all worked out.

{photographer: Jacki Bruniquel}