November 7, 2012

Simple *Face Wash* {review}

Wandering the aisles of Clicks I found myself doing a double take when I came across the Simple range of products. The Simple range of skin care products have been voted the number 1 skincare range in the UK. All their products are free from dye, artificial pefume & harsh irritants and are perfect for even the most sensitive of skin.

I was very keen to try the Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash, since it is 100% soap free, contains pro-vitamin B5, vitamin E and bisabolol. The texture is creamy and goes on smoothly, I'm not too crackers about the smell (it sort of doesn't really smell like anything, and compared to the delicious scent of StayClear (click here) it sort of doesn't really smell like anything...but I guess thats the whole idea behind it having no artificial perfumes!

It does the job well enough, doesn't leave my skin too dry after use, and definitely feels 'kind', but I won't be making this purchase again. The prices are very reasonable though, and if you are on the look our for a product that you can actually decipher the ingredient list on the back then give this one a try :)

Find it at your nearest Clicks & Dischem for +-R47