October 29, 2012

Beautiful Wedding Dresses {Grace Loves Lace}

After hunting down my perfect wedding dress (which i eventually had made right here in Pietermaritzburg >> photo's to follow soon!) I have been really interested to see if anything similar has been done/is stocked here in South Africa...alas, to the best of my knowledge, most bridal shops stock your traditional cupcake meringue-eske dress (which I must add looks gorgeous on some) but which was just not my cup of tea. 
Then I saw these images on fellow SA born blogger Jessica-Lee's blog, and I just had to share them with you.
Grace Loves Lace is based in Australia, and each dress is made to order. Their prices range from +-R7000 (exl postage) and upwards.
"At Grace we personally hand make stunning ready-to-wear wedding dresses from the finest French laces and silks together with gorgeous veils & accessories . The collection takes inspiration from the ‘free-spirit’ of the Bohemian era and combines it with the charm and authenticity that exists only in the most beautiful vintage & antique heirloom pieces of yesteryear."

What's not to love about them...they are each so beautifully crafted, and so easy on the eyes, see for yourself:
all images from GraceLovesLace found via Diary-of-a-Day-Dreamer