September 3, 2012

#PhotoOfTheWeek...Golden Hour

This past week's theme was a really interesting one, allowing for a lot of creativity! The theme was 'Golden Hour' the last few hours before sunrise or sunset, when the sun leaves a beautiful warm glow on all it touches.

Well done to everyone who has submitted a picture, and a very warm welcome to our newest member, Caley! Welcome Caley, I look forward to seeing all your pictures! 

If you would like to take part in our Photo Challnge, simply drop me an email (citygirlsearching@gmail.com) and I will add you to our mailing list. The new theme for the week is sent out to everyone on a monday, and then each team member has until that Sunday evening to submit their photograph to me. It can be as edited or natural as you like...so go wild!

"How we appreciate the last few hours of sleep"
Taken by: Caley
"From dusk till dawn...they need our protection"
Taken by: Cathy

Taken by: Kaylee

"The golden hours on angel wings Flew o'er me and my Dearie; For dear to me
as light and life Was my sweet Highland Mary"-Robert Burns
Taken by: Keith
"Cape Diem"
Taken by: Lisa