March 12, 2012

#PhotoOf TheWeek...Reflection



Today marks a very special day for myself and Farmboy...after a truly wonderful day at the 5* Karkloof Spa here in Natal, my Farmboy got down on one knee and proposed in the most romantic way possible...I've had a silly grin on my face all day! 
Full post to come soon :)

This week has been a very busy one, and we have a whole load of new members to welcome to our PhotoChallenge! A big warm welcome to Natalie (my soon to be sister-in-law! Yay Excitement! Who is joining in from Japan), Megs (hailing from East London), Victoria (joining us all the way from Cambodia! Click here to join her on her blog) and Kerri (who spent AGES helping me colour in these posters

This week's theme was Reflection and I think everyone did marvelously :)

*If you would like to join in on the fun just drop me a line here. You don't have to be a wizz with a camera, you just have to like a challenge. Photo's can be as edited or as 'natural' as you like and the only rule is that your photo has to be sent to me by Sunday evening so I can put it up before Monday*

Taken by: Dale

Taken by: Kayleigh

Taken by: Megs


Taken by: Natalie

Taken by: Rob

Taken by: Roxy 

Taken by: Sue

Taken by: Kerri

Taken by: Victoria
Well done ladies and gents! Awesome pictures