March 26, 2012

*Love Celebration* Wedding Planner File

A little while ago (while browsing through my favourite Wedding Blog *The Pretty Blog*) I came across Love Celebration, a wedding planning file jammed packed with tips, advice and idea's to make your wedding the perfect day it should be. If you're like me and love to write lists, and then check items of said list, get a secret thrill from filing, this this file is going to become your new best friend when planning your wedding. 








The only problem I have of the file is that it's a little bit bit small. Once I'd printed off all the wonderful free extra goodies from the site, my file was bulging with no more room for even a scrap of paper.  But apart from that it's been so useful. My favourite part has been the section on etiquette and how to ask for money as a gift...well done Celebration Team!