March 5, 2012

#IHeartMarket...Launch of Buttercup Collectibles!

Saturday marked the very exciting start of Buttercup Collectibles at the I Heart Market at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban. 
Thanks so much to everyone who came by to have a look/say hello/make a purchase. It was a wonderful feel to be on the other side of the stalls :) And everyone was so gosh darn friendly! Now I know why I love Durban so much (not that I don't love my home city of gold, but here's just something special about Durbs!). We hope to see you all again next month with lots more goodies in stock...







In the mean time, here are a few pics from Saturday. Don't forget to keep checking up on the "Buttercup" Page at the top of the blog. I will keep updating it with items that are still for sale :) And of course to stay up to date with our Facebook Page

I hope you all had a super relaxing weekend and didn't get swept away in the Cyclone :)

xx