November 30, 2011

November *Ruby Box*

My second RubyBox arrived in the post a little while ago...it's so exciting getting something by mail, never mind the fact that this particular package was a box crammed full of beauty goodies *she says as she does throws an air punch and does a little jiggle*. Here is what November had in store for me:





L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream & a selection of Guerlain Perfumes (Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea, Shalimar Parfum Initial, Idylle).
The hand cream is incredible, left my hands feeling super soft and lush...I just wasn't crackers about the smell.
When I first tried these fragrances I was put off by hints of  'granny' I could smell, but after a while, I can honestly say that i like them all!
Elizabeth Arden Intervene Radiance Boosting Moisture Cream & Carita Pearl of Youth for Lips
I havent tried the Intervene yet, but will be doing so soon. The lip essence, although a little gritty, left my lips feeling smooth and I love the slight shimmer in it.

Would I buy any of these products myself?? I thing if I had a spare R400 lying around I would *definitely* invest in some L'Occitane hand cream!

To get a RubyBox delivered to your door every month, just pop along to their website where you set yourself up with a profile. Then it's R100 a month (they also have a few other specials if you sign up for 6/12 month subscriptions) and there you go :)