November 23, 2011

Clinique Blended Powder



When I purchased this semi translucent powder I thought the price was pretty reasonable for what I thought was a pretty good quality product. Now when I think of the price (R205) I think it's quite steep. This used to be my absolute favourite powder, but has now moved down to second place after my first Yardley purchase (post coming soon!). Now when I use it, I sort of feel a bit let down. 

As pretty as the packaging is, it doesn't really make up for the fact that this powder doesn't actually do anything. It gives very little coverage, even though it seems to when you apply it. What little actually does provide coverage does seem to last on my skin but overall, I am disappointed in it and won't be making another purchase when it runs out. I give this a 2.5/5.


It does come with a cute brush though, hence the extra half a point added onto the score :)