August 8, 2011

**Soap & Glory**

"Soap & Glory has been supporting the Clean of England since 2006, when our founder – suds-loving serial entrepreneur Marcia Kilgore – challenged herself to introduce fun, fearless, and fantastically formulated, bath, beauty, and body products to the Brits (now gradually going global)"
Soap & Glory have sky rocketed to the top of my favorite beauty products ever since I first caught sight of their packaging and had my first experience of their magnificent HandFood hand cream. My hands felt silky smooth and smelt incredible the whole day long. Unfortunately, these little babies are only available in the UK and US (*sniff sniff*) but hopefully I can convince them to start selling on SA soil :) The best thing about these products? They actually do what they saw on the label. And what fun labels they have! I'm getting carried away, click here to check out their website, and here to join them on facebook!

In the mean time, check out some of the other goodies in the range...

L-R: Daily Shine Conditioner, HandFood hand cream, Daily Super Shampoo, Fab Pore face scrub, Hair Supply hair mask, Solar Powder bronzer, Daily Smooth body butter


and look at these mini's...

L-R: Clean on Me body wash, Hand Food hand cream, Glad Hair Day Shampoo, Glad Hair Day Conditioner
They have loads and loads of other products in the range. I love them so much and want you to love them too, I might need to do a little giveaway sometime soon!!