July 25, 2011

Brekkie in Melville...De La Creme

Being a Jo'burg girl, I haven't done too much exploring of the Melville area. To remedy this, I spent some time wandering around and came across this little gem...



 Great service, lovely atmosphere and lots and lots of yummy yummy goodies to munch!

My mom and uncle Mike who is here out all the way from New Zealand to celebrate my mom's wedding :)
Yummy Egg's Benedict, and the tasty toasted croissant with bacon and avo...

Directions:

Cnr 4th Avenue & 7th Street, Melville


From the N1 (Western Bypass) take the Beyers Naudé turnoff and travel through Blackheath, Cresta and Risidale towards Melville. When you get to Melville, Beyers Naudé Drive becomes Main Road. Turn left into 4th Avenue from Main. Continue straight ahead for approximately 4m. They are situated on the corner by traffic lights on your right.

Opening Hours:
Monday - closed
Tuesday - Sunday: 07:00-23:00

*Tomorrow I will be posting a recent interview I did with a very interesting lady...stay tuned for that!*