November 29, 2013

Happy Friday & Happy Thanksgiving!

via The Glitter Guide
Farmboy and I aren't American, and as such we don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day. But, we know it's a very special day for America, and it's always a good thing to give thanks for what you have and to be thankful of just how much you do have in life.

So, here is a little list of what I'm thankful for. I'd love to know what you are thankful for today, pop me a comment below <3

And I also had to share these beautiful photographs of a Thanksgiving table, found via The Glitter Guide.
via The Glitter Guide

I'm thankful for the following big (and small) things:

*our feather duvet for the very cold nights we have been having lately
*my hot water body (aka my hubby, Farmboy)
*that we are able to keep warm while the temperatures plummet, and many people around the world, especially at home in South Africa, barely have a pile of sticks to make a fire with during the winter times
*for each and every comment here on my blog
*for my family, ALL of them, from my step parents and step sisters, to my baby brother (who actually isn't a baby at all!) and to having all 8 sets of grandparents alive and well
*my sweet students who surprise with me little handwritten notes and chocolates when I least expect
*Whatsapp and Skype (and Facebook!) for being able to keep in touch with family and friends while we are here in Kimchi land
*for our jobs here in Korea. It's far to easy to get used to the stability, comfort and the disposable income that comes from ESL teaching in Korea. I am so grateful to have a job like this right now, when so many of our friends are back home in South Africa are either hating their jobs, or desperately trying to find one

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
x