September 27, 2013

Portrait Session {RoxyPictures}

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting up with a client (who has since become a lovely new friend!) who needed some branding done for her new website and blog. During the weeks leading up to our meeting we also decided she needed some new photographs for the website as well as new graphics. 

Caitltyn is also here in South Korea teaching English, but she is also a qualified life coach and helps people set and achieve goals to get them to where they want to be in life. Her aim is to make your dreams come true through her guidance (and the odd shove) in the right direction. If you're interested in hearing more about what she does, pop on over to her website CaitlynDeBeer.

Here are some of the photographs from our shoot. Caitlyn was so easy to photograph (I mean, just look at her!) and I had such a fun time doing it. 
If you are here in Korea and want some new pretty pictures for your blog/website/facebook/family, please feel free to pop me an email here citygirlsearching{at}gmail{dot}com or use the contact page above. You can also see more of my work on my Facebook page RoxyPictures.

I look forward to hearing from you.
x