September 13, 2013

Happy Friday and {Oh Joy!} blog love...

I love finding new blogs to follow. They leave me feeling inspired and ready to get out there and make things happen on my little blog.

While searching for a cute 'Happy Friday' graphic on Pinterest this morning for my girls (I am an English Teacher at an all girls middle school here in South Korea) I found this lovely one created by OhJoy!:


Whenever I re-post other peoples work on my blog or Facebook I always try to credit the source. This can be frustrating when people don't credit the source properly on sites like Pinterest and Facebook. So it can take a lot longer than usual to find a lovely image and of course to make sure to credit the creative properly. Anyway, to cut a long story short, this lovely image is from Joy's wonderful blog Oh Joy!
Joy Deangdeelert Cho is a graphic designer, blogger, food enthusiast, and the founder and editor of Oh Joy. Launched in September 2005, the Oh Joy blog covers inspiration and design with a focus on Joy's favorite things: design, fashion and food.
 Her blog is full of inspiring photographs, delicious eats and of course her cute little girl Ruby. Here are some wonderful photo's from her blog for you to enjoy. 


It's because of blogs like OhJoy! that I have my own space here at CityGirlSearching. I hope this little ol' blog leaves you feeling inspired when you pop by.


Lots of love 
Roxy
x