May 6, 2013

Sigma Flat Kabuki Brush {review}

Gosh I am simply mad about the Sigma range of makeup brushes. And that was well before I was able to hold or use them. After reading a few of my favourite international beauty blogs (namely Tiffany & Vivianna) and seeing how these two ladies always seem to rave about the Sigma range I have been dying to get my paws on them.

The lovely folk at SigmaBeauty sent me a welcome package when I joined their affiliate program, and I was beyond excited to find one of their Kabuki brushes in my parcel.
It was the F80 Flat Kabuki brush, designed for the application of buffed foundation. I have been happily bumbling along with my MAC #187 Stippling Brush which I love, but after using this one from Sigma, I now find my MAC brush a bit too chunky. It seems to absorb most of the foundation in its bristles, and doesn't seem to give me that flawless, airbrush finish I've been after.
The Flat Kabuki does just that, the design of the bristles are much more compact, allowing for a more buffed appearance when blending.
I don't wear foundation everyday, but when I do, using this brush really makes blending a breeze. I just wish that we would pick up these brushes as easily here in South Africa as you can in the US. Sigma currently are running a 10% discount through the month of May by using the code RSR2013 when you check out.

AND...if you use my affiliate code 43087 you'll get a free gift when you spend over $30 online. So click here to start spending away!
Happy Shopping!
{please note, I am in no way endorsed by Sigma. I am an affiliate which means that if you purchase anything from their website with my affiliate code, I will receive a very small portion of the sale}