December 26, 2012

{Christmas at the Coast}

I am under strict instruction not to take out my laptop this holiday (it was hard enough to convince my hubby that I NEED it to download photo's and therefore just HAVE to bring it on holiday with me!). We will be heading up to Zimbabwe on the 3rd January, in time for our very specials friends {Clyde & Candice} wedding! I took their engagement photo's earlier this year (click here), and I cant wait to be there to celebrate with these two wonderful people!

So here is a short post with a few photo's of our time here in Balito.

I hope you all are having a wonderful festive holiday, filed with love, family and good food!

I will be back soon in the New Year with lots of DIY posts, more makeup reviews, and many more pretty pictures (and of course the winner of the Consol goodies! You have until January 15th to enter!)

Thank you for all the comments, tweets, and support, it means the world to me that people actually enjoy what I put up here :)

I will still be posting things on my Facebook Page so head on here to stay in touch!

Lots and lots of love

Xxx