September 10, 2012

#PhotoOfTheWeek...Spring Has Sprung

Hello everyone...And welcome to Spring! Such a wonderful time of the year, a time for pretty flowers and new beginnings, and my wedding in 2 weeks :)

Here are this week's submissions for the theme 'Spring has Sprung'.

Taken by: Keith

Taken by: Sue

Taken by: Tammy
Taken by: Meg
Taken by: Roxy

Well done to everyone who submitted a photograph. This will be our last challenge for a little while, and we will be back in a few weeks time once I am back from honeymoon! Enjoy the break, get those creative juices going again, and I look forward to seeing your photo's soon!

If you would like to take part in our Photo Challenge, simply drop me an email at (citygirlsearching@gmail.com) and I will add you to our mailing list. The new theme for the week is sent out to everyone on a monday, and then each team member has until that Sunday evening to submit their photograph to me. It can be as edited or natural as you like...so go wild!