April 26, 2012

{Pietermaritzburg} 6 months on...

I have posted these photo's below before, but I loved them so much I felt the need to post them again! And, they kinda fit in with the title of this post.



6 months ago today I moved to the sleepy town (or so I thought) of Pietermaritzburg. I was only supposed to be here for 2 months, I had a job lined up with an awesome PR company in Jo'burg, I was to be their newest Social Media Manager. Here's what changed and what I've got up to in the last few months:

1. I got engaged!! So exciting! You can follow me and all my wedding plans here.

2. I registered with the University of Kwazulu Natal to do my Postgrad Certificate in Education...loving every second of it!

3. Started Buttercup Collectibles, which has it's own little piece of the action at the I Heart Market in Durban.

4. Moved into my own little flat (pictures to come soon! )

5. Started instructing spinning class at the new Virgin Gym here at Cascades.

6. Am in the process of getting pretty serious with my camera after these pictures (here's to future photography venture's!)

7. Have made some of the most lovely and special friends (most of whom I have met through the local  NCF Church).

8. Started a weekly photo-challenge with just myself and Farmboy, and which has grown to over 15 members (if you would like to join our team, just drop me a line at citygirlsearching{at}gmail{dot}com)

8. I have nearly finished exploring every single second hand/thrift/charity/antique store in the vicinity!

So there you have it, 6 months and counting. It sounds exhausting when I look back on my short time so far here in the Capital of KZN...but I'm oh so excited for the next 6 to come!

xxx