February 4, 2012

A student once more...The *University of Kwazulu Natal*



As of last week monday, I am now officially a student again! Yippee! This time at the University of Kwazulu Natal. After teaching in South Korea, I realised that that is where my heart lies and I need to be true to that. Thats why i have decided to do a PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) this year, with my focus being in Foundation Phase Education (those are the cute little ones, from Grade R to Grade 3) basically the very start of 'big' school.


I've just finished my first week of practical work where I was placed in a wonderful private boys school here in Pietermaritzburg and loved every second of it. The rest of the year will be taken up with lectures, and 2 sets of intense 4 & 7 week teaching practical sessions at different schools. I am so excited :)

So when things seem a little slow on the blogging side, you now know why...

But along with that there are going to be a few other exciting projects happening here so 
*Watch This Space*

xxx