January 20, 2012

Olay *Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream* {Review}



This is what is promised on the box:
Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles, rough texture, uneven skin tone, dullness, prominent pores, age spots, and dryness) by:
• Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Reducing the appearance of dark circles
• Fighting dullness and replacing it with a healthy-looking radiance
• Reducing the appearance of puffiness
• Moisturizing to nourish dry skin and to help firm and lift its appearance
• Smoothing skin’s texture with gentle exfoliation
• Balancing colour and tone
I have really enjoyed using this eye cream over Nivea's Aqua Sensation Anti-Shadow Eye Cream and Clinique's All About Eyes. The delicate skin around my eyes is always left feeling soft and supply, and I love the slight radiance enhancing shimmer that leaves my eyes looking brighter. I have only been using it for 2 weeks now, and although I haven't noticed anything dramatic, I think it's because im focusing on the saying "prevention is better than cure". At R170 a pop it's cheaper than the Clinique, but in this day and age, R170 is still R170. 
Would I buy it again? For sure. And I use such a little every time that my pot is going to last me ages.

Get yours at your local Clicks and Dischem for +-R170