December 13, 2011

Market Buys...

A recent trip to the loveliness that is the I Heart Market  at the Moses Madiba Stadium in Durban left my purse a little lighter, but my smile tthhhhiiissssss much bigger...


My purchases:

I just <3 these gorgeous ceramic magnets made by the lovely Natasha of Love Inspired. Natasha hand makes gifts and other things of prettyness for weddings, special events and decor. Make sure to check out her site to stay up to date on new stock!




How adorable are these hairclips from Nadia at CupCakeCourture?? So lovely I just HAD to get two, these are the perfect stocking fillers for someone special. If you like what you see, get in touch with Nadia (click here) and you can place an order directly through her.




And these lovelies are just for me...Jen from Jen-Jen Designs dabbles in freelance art, design and photography and I am just so in <3 with my new pictures!






It's the last market for the year happening this Saturday...Get your bums down there for some last minute Christmas Shopping!