September 20, 2011

Yardley Loose Powder


This translucent powder has become one of my ultimate must haves. At only R79.95, it's preety reasonable as far as powders go. I find it holds my foundation is place for much longer than my very much more expensicve Clinique powder (review to follow shortly!). What I love the most is the smell...soft floral scents that make me enjoy putting my make up on even more :) Being a translucent powder, it will suit any skin tone (except perhaps very dark skin) and it blends in beautifuly. But, in being translucent, it doesn't provide a lot of coverage, and so is best used over your foundation to 'set' it and make sure it stays put. Or if you have clear skin, to provide a very sheer veil of coverage. I give this powder a 4/5.
Find it at your local Clicks or Dischem for R79.95.

P.S Don't forget to enter into my giveaway! Click here for more information on how to get your hands on these pretty products: