August 27, 2011

Revlon Concealer...


Having tried out a fair share of concealers in my day, I have to say that this one winds hands down. It covers imperfections, and stays put all day long! It's slowly getting warmer, spring is finally on its way, and I know that when it does get hot, this little baby is gonna make sure it does what its supposed to. I have actually been using it instead of foundation, just dabbing on a bit and then setting with powder (review to follow soon) and my skin looks natural and even. Sometimes I find that foundation can look too heavy, so this works like a charm when you just need a little cover. At R170 it's not the cheapest product out there, but it has lasted me for quite a while already and way out performed my MAC Select Moisture Cover which stayed on for about 30 mins before fading. I give this bad boy a 4/5 with the only downside being the price.