August 22, 2011

Maybelline Foundation...


Hi lovely friends! I'm trying something new with my makeup review posts...what do you think? 

I thought this foundation was pretty good value for money. At R170 a pop, I was quite impressed. At first I was planning on trying out Maybelline's new Fit Me range, but was told by the lady at the counter that they offer very little coverage. As I was looking for something with a bit more coverage, she recommended this one. It lasted all day without giving in to shine (my skin tends to be more on the oily side) and was very easy to apply with my new Mac Stippling Brush :)  I would give this foundation an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5. I liked it, but there was just something about it that makes me hesitate to give it anything higher than a 3.5...but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Anyway, pretty good value for money and will last for ages as with this foundation, a little goes a long way.

Thanks very much to Maybe Mej for the background