April 23, 2011

**The Royal Wedding**



If you haven't heard by now that Britain's most eligible bachelor is about to tie the knot, where my dear have you been?? It's all over the news, people have been tweeting about the up and coming union for ages. Not only are the Brit's getting a day off, 'Royal' stamps are even going on sale to celebrate the event and even Accessorize (the ladies fashion accessory chain) is getting in on the action and advertising 'royal inspired' trends.

If you're a bit behind on who's who in the zoo, here's something for you to read to get clued up.

And for something a bit cheeky, check out the following clip:


Anyways, I am oh so lucky enough to be in London for the event (I like to think that I've been personally invited to be the South African representative) and will keep you up to date on whats happening closer to the big day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line below, I would love to hear from you! xox